Monday, November 20, 2006

Flying Blind ...

I had a very interesting 72hr trip back to the US for meetings in Washington DC ...

My 23 hour transit from Brussels to Baltimore was colored by two flight cancelations, a few hours sitting on a runway in Newark, a bus delay and a train derailment (fortunately not my own) ... lest I forget - a Channel 7 news interview as I sat in Union Station plotting my next move ... thank goodness for friends and family ...

I enjoyed the pause of a morning walk around the neighborhood in Baltimore and feeding ducks before spending a lovely afternoon with my grandparents (my reward) before scrambling back to DC for meetings Saturday and until my departure on Sunday ...

I felt a little like a zombie ("ssombie" as my Castillian friends would say) and somehow I neglected to take any pictures (for those of you keeping score)

No comments: