Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Final Few Days ...


During my final few days in Italy ... went to the sold out summer opera annual premiere of Verdi's Aida in the Verona amphetheatre (although unfortunately they didn't have live elephants this year) ...


And then was joined by a very dear friend, who helped me explore Urbino, Vicenza and gigantic quattro formaggio pizzas (lactose intolerance be damned!) ...


And then graduation ... according to the EU and three universities, I'm now credentialed as a advanced master of bioethics (finishing magna cum laude ... whatever that means in this situation ... if the priests in my program only finished cum laude, does that mean that I have a greater command of ethics?!? God help us ...)


What an interesting journey it's been for all of us ... much like with the quattro formaggio, I guess I just need more time to digest it all

No comments: